Kick Cancer into Touch 19th Edition - Register now
RCL Touch is supporting Joe Lister in organising the annual KCIT Tournament to raise money for his Cancer charity. The tournament is a real family day where we have kids, Mums, Dads, KCIT legends.... all playing together! So, it is open to all members of RCL, Corporate league teams and guests. So please get together and organise a team for this fun and social day of sport.
We are looking to organise 2 competitions in parallel:
1. Mixed Adult: (4 teams)
- Each team must have a minimum of 2 women on the pitch at any one time.
2. Family (4 teams)
- Each team must have a minimum of 3 kids aged 7 -15yrs on the pitch at any one time. Adults should be Mums and Dad's.
The entrance cost for each player will be 10Euro payable directly to KCIT on the day.
Food, Drink & COVID tests will be available according to regulations of the moment.
Date: Sunday 19th September
- 10.00 Team registration
- 10.30 - 13.30 Pool games
- Lunch - most likely picnics but fingers crossed we can do bbq
- 14.30 - 1530 Finals
- All teams should play a minimum of 4 matches.
- Pool Games will be 7 mins each way / Finals 10min each way
- Squad size should be 8-10 players
- RCL Touch will provide Referee's / International Touch Rules
If you would like to register a team, please contact Nick at email@example.com
If you would like to play, but do not have a team or not enough for a full team, then contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will slot you into a KCIT team.
Need some inspiration, watch Junior Touch in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMqitMkmxmQ